Coronavirus Update (3/27/20): Plans for Holy Week
Bishop Daniel E. Thomas, in union with the Bishops of Ohio, has decreed all publicly celebrated Masses and other liturgies in the Diocese of Toledo are temporarily suspended at least through May 3, 2020.
Public Penance Services are canceled. Please contact Fr. Jeremy for individual reception of the Sacrament.
On Palm Sunday on April 5, blessed palms will be available for individual pick up after 12:30 p.m. at the side door. The side door will be unlocked and there will be a table set out with palms.
Holy Week Live Stream Services:
- Holy Thursday of the Lord’s Supper – April 9th at 7:30 p.m.
- Good Friday – April 10th at 12 noon for Good Friday Service and 7:30 p.m. for a service of music & reflection
- Easter Vigil – No Live Stream – our candidates and catechumens will be received into the Church at a later date in the Easter season
- Easter Sunday – April 12th at 11 a.m.
Virtual Spiritual Opportunities for the week of March 30:
- Tuesday – 10 a.m. – Bible study and discussion with Fr. Jeremy on Facebook Live
- Tuesday – 8 p.m. – Hymns of Faith with Luke Rosen on Facebook Live
- Friday – 5:30 p.m. – Stations of the Cross on Facebook Live
Parish office hours will be restricted to Mon. – Wed., & Fri. 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Pastoral Staff
will be working beyond these hours and can be reached by phone or email.
Please drop off your Lenten Care Bags during the above office hours or leave them in the
side hallway when you pick up a palm on Palm Sunday.
Opportunities to give remotely:
- Use the Donate tab on our website, select “Sunday Mass offering” and donate with PayPal or Credit Card
- Consider switching your giving to “Electronic Funds Transfer” by printing and filling out the form on the Donate tab on the website and sending to us in the mail.
We realize that the coming weeks and months will be a tight time financially for many people. We also realize that some of our costs of operation will be reduced. However, there are still facility and staff expenses that we need to attend to. If you are able to continue to support us in this time, we prayerfully consider that you do so.
Also, here are the scheduled recipients of the parish tithes through Easter if you would like to donate directly to these organizations:
- March 29 – Helping Hands of St. Louis
- April 5 – Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank