Corpus Christi has a vibrant student life, and provides numerous opportunities for students of all faith backgrounds to get involved in the community. For more information, please check out the resources below, or stop in an see us!
CSA (Catholic Student Association) – Undergraduate Students
The Catholic Student Association is one of the largest co-ed student organizations on the campus of the University of Toledo. It serves as the Catholic student organization on campus, fostering spiritual, social, and academic growth through events such as organizing retreats for the UT community, planning religious events in conjunction with CCUP, providing service to the local community, arranging educational opportunities, and planning social activities.
Find us on the Band App!
Or download our calendar from our website: CSA Website
We offer programming for:
- Graduate students on Main Campus
- Medical Students through the Catholic Medical Association on the Health Science Campus
- Monthly dinners and discussion
- Theology on Tap
Christian Leadership Program (CLP) Scholarship
Incoming Catholic freshmen to the University of Toledo are invited to apply for Christian Leadership Program (CLP) Scholarships offered by Corpus Christi University Parish.
Scholarship recipients receive $7,000 in financial aid as well as opportunities for leadership training and spiritual formation. Applications are available online at www.ccup.org/clp. For more information, please contact the program director, Father Jeremy Miller.
Christian Service Program
If service is your thing – we have opportunities for you! From mission trips to days of service, you can find a way to volunteer your time!
FOCUS Bible Studies
- FOCUS was founded in 1998 and sends recent college graduates as missionaries back to college campuses.
- We have 5 missionaries (2 men and 3 women) on our campus.
- Here at the University of Toledo, they work alongside the ministry at Corpus Christi University Parish to provide Bible studies, mission trips and one-on-one discipleship, working to inspire and build up students in the faith.
- To learn more about FOCUS, please visit www.focus.org or you can their contact the team director Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look out for their weekly student Bible studies in the Fall and Spring! These studies are fun and dynamic and are ideal for people at all levels of faith.
Scholarships for UT Students
It pays to be involved with Campus Ministry! Check out the scholarships offered to current students through our parish! The deadline for applying is typically in April.
- John Henry Newman Scholarship: Two $500.00 scholarships are available for CSA students.
- Roger and Norma Weiher Scholarship: $500 for a UT senior who is a Catholic registered at Corpus Christi and has been accepted for graduate studies in any field. The major criteria are involvement in leadership roles on campus and community service.
- Veterinary Scholarship: $ 1,000 for a UT senior registered at Corpus Christi University Parish who is accepted for graduate studies in a veterinary school.
- Meka Baho Family Scholarship: Two $750.00 scholarships are available for a junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering or in Health Care Sciences.